Get A Passport
Grab your Adams County Pour Tour passport and start exploring!
Pick up your Adams County Pour Tour passport at any Official Adams County Pour Tour Partner location, at the Destination Gettysburg office (571 West Middle Street, Gettysburg), or by requesting one by mail.
Request your Passport...
Use your passport to log your progress and your experiences. There are pages to collect stamps from partnered wineries, breweries, distilleries and cideries, and accompanying areas to record tasting notes and rate beverages at our official Pour Tour Stops along your expedition.
Grab your passport and trail map
and begin collecting stamps as you treat your palate to the wines, ciders, spirts and craft brews found in Gettysburg’s downtown tasting rooms and throughout the Adams County countryside. For each type of beverage you try at our participating locations, you receive a stamp in your passport. As you collect more stamps, you’re eligible for unique prizes! Here is how the prizing system
- 5 Unique Stamps = Excursionist
- You’re a beverage vagabond. A taste-seeker with a wayfaring heart. You’ve found your way to your first FIVE samplings and have your eyes set on the next leg of the journey. Your prize is a set of Adams County Pour Tour coasters.
- 12 Unique Stamps = Explorer
- You’re Bev-curious. An intrepid libation seeker who has scoured TWELVE way-stations of liquid bliss. Your Adams County Odyssey is in full swing. Your passport pages look like the Olympic flag. Your prize is an Adams County Pour Tour tote bag.
- 20 Unique Stamps = Expeditionist
- Grand Pour Tourist - You have a true thirst for adventure. You’ve collected a stamp from every Pour Tour stop and style. But this is not the journey’s end. It’s merely time for a fresh new passport! Your prize is a set of Adams County Pour tour pint glasses.
Remember to share your Adams County Pour Tour adventures on social media with the hashtag #GetPoured!