Yes we have a famous battlefield to tour by car, bicycle, horseback, and even on foot but we boast a wealth of activities beyond those historic acres.
From historic taverns to ethnic cuisine, farm-to-table dining to unique edibles, the tastes of Gettysburg are sure to please every palate.
With adventures to suit every budget, Gettysburg and Adams County businesses offer plenty of packages to help visitors create their dream vacations.
Ring in the New Year with the Gettysburg Hotel! We’ll be celebrating the start of 2020 with our annual Ballroom Bash featuring overnight accommodations, a gourmet five-course dinner, drinks, dancing and live music.
Our New Year’s Eve Package Also Includes...
* Two drink coupons per person
* Party favors
* Live music by The Southside Band, a variety dance band that does a mix of R&B and soul with some rock mixed in
* Champagne toast at midnight
* Fireworks in Lincoln Square
* Late checkout New Year’s Day at noon
Book early to guarantee your place in history this year at http://bit.ly/2Z0LSJa.
1 Lincoln Square
Gettysburg, PA 17325