Yes we have a famous battlefield to tour by car, bicycle, horseback, and even on foot but we boast a wealth of activities beyond those historic acres.
From historic taverns to ethnic cuisine, farm-to-table dining to unique edibles, the tastes of Gettysburg are sure to please every palate.
With adventures to suit every budget, Gettysburg and Adams County businesses offer plenty of packages to help visitors create their dream vacations.
Participate in HACC's Gettysburg Campus Community Education Days to explore a number of new topics, such as:
• Historic Homes and Grounds and Civil War Sisters Tour at the Seton Shrine
• The Power of Words: Lessons from Franklin D. Roosevelt
• Perspectives of Civil War Medicine: from the Practitioner and the Soldier
• Become a Dementia Friend in Pennsylvania
• Jump Start Your Novel
• Tales of Gettysburg's Other History
• Much more
For a complete listing of Community Education Day session topics, please visit hacc.edu/GettysburgCommunity. To register by credit card, please call the Welcome Center at 717-337-3855 ext. 119903.
Registration costs $49 and includes coffee and donuts, a bagged lunch and choice of three sessions.
HACC's Gettysburg Campus
731 Old Harrisburg Road
Gettysburg, PA 17325