Yes we have a famous battlefield to tour by car, bicycle, horseback, and even on foot but we boast a wealth of activities beyond those historic acres.
From historic taverns to ethnic cuisine, farm-to-table dining to unique edibles, the tastes of Gettysburg are sure to please every palate.
With adventures to suit every budget, Gettysburg and Adams County businesses offer plenty of packages to help visitors create their dream vacations.
Join us in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania for an unforgettable holiday experience. ?Kick off the holiday season with food, entertainment, art and fun for the entire family as you experience Christmas through the years in Gettysburg.
The festival offers six distinct holiday experiences offered in one walkable downtown:
- A Roaring 20's Christmas on Chambersburg Street
- A Colonial Christmas on York Street
- A Victorian Christmas on Steinwehr Avenue
- Christmas on Stage & Screen and The Arts! on Carlisle Street
- Our Christmas Heritage on Baltimore Street (north end)
- A Civil War Christmas on Baltimore Street (south end)
In addition, the festival includes the Gettysburg Christmas Parade, Breakfast with Santa, the Gingerbread Celebration & Holiday Mart, Christmas Greens & Gourmet Gifts Sale, free carriage rides and so much more!
Gettysburg, PA 17325