In-season Tours, Times and Rates
Call to get your ticket now!
Mourning Theater- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 7pm, 60 Minutes
- Adults- $9.00 plus tax, Children under age 7 - Free. Kid Friendly? It is in the dark, but the content is fine
- Follow us down to the cellar of one of the most haunted inns in America. There your guide will tell you of the long, sad history of the Farnsworth House and the spirits that still remain. Decorated like a Victorian mourning parlor, complete with antique coffins, hair wreaths, and other relics of death, our cellar is the birthplace of ghost storytelling in Gettysburg.
East Cemetery Hill Walk- 7 days a week 8pm, and 9:30pm on Fridays and Saturdays 90 Minutes
- Adults- $10.00 plus tax, Children under age 7 - Free. Kid Friendly? Yes
- Take an evening walk around Gettysburg and explore a few of the town’s most haunted locations. Locations include the garret (attic) of the Farnsworth House, used by Confederates as a sharpshooter’s nest, the witness tree, the Jennie Wade house and “The Grove”, the site of a massive Confederate offensive on the evening of July 2nd, 1863.
Confederate Hospital Walk- 9:30pm 7 days a week, 90 Minutes
- Adults- $10.00 plus tax, Children under age 7 - Free. Kid Friendly? Not for the faint of heart. Contains graphic/ gory content.
- The echoes of the sights, sounds, and smells of the wounded and dying still reverberate through Gettysburg. Begin your journey in the haunted cellar of the Farnsworth House, just below what used to be a make-shift hospital. Then head north into the heart of town and hear the grisly history and ghost stories of many buildings used as field hospitals by Union and Confederate alike.
Farnsworth House Mature Tour- Cellar of Ill Repute - Friday & Saturday 11pm (Starts Memorial Day Weekend), 60 Minutes
- Adults- $12.00 plus tax
- Kid Friendly? Not even a little bit. No one under 16 permitted without an adult.
- Often imitated, never duplicated. Join the creator(s) of this tour for an irreverent look at ghost tours, intense accounts of the spirits and spirit encounters. Begin in the cellar of the Farnsworth House and then follow us out to the darkest edge of “The Grove”. These stories are not street-legal! This tour is guaranteed to entertain and offend. We rate it R for language and content.
Ghost Hunt- 9pm Thursday and Sunday, 8pm and 10pm Friday and Saturday 2 Hours
- Adults- $25.00 plus tax, Kid Friendly? No one under 10 please.
- This is for those who want to create their own ghost stories. Use the equipment you see the pros use, including K-2 meters, thermal sensors, dowsing rods, digital voice recorders, and night vision/infrared viewers. Begin in the cellar of the Farnsworth House and then head out to “The Grove”, one of the most haunted battlefields at Gettysburg, to complete your investigation.
Paranormal Night - 8pm-2am (offered monthly) 6 hours
- $50.00 per person plus tax
- No Children under 10 permitted
- Use our ghost hunting equiptment to explore the Farnsworth House! Have access to the Attic, Cellar, and the Meade and Lee Dining Rooms
- Snacks Mid-Ghost Hunt
- Student Travel
- Handicap Accessible